Saturday, 5 March 2011

Statement of Intent

Theme 1


Editorial Female Portraiture put together to form a small magazine spread to be used for advertising or a feature article

The work of Jason Christopher, which I will analyse in more detail in further blogs, is a good example of the type of photographs I wish to produce. I am also inspired by the "tradition" for most magazines to have a feature in their magazines usually a few pages and often featuring full or very large frame pictures following a theme and I would like to create something similar.

I will be using a Canon DSLR for all of the image capture and a combination of portable studio lighting and Canon Speedlights to provide a wide range of available lighting solutions. The photos will all be produced on location so I will also be working with ambient light which I want to use to my advantage to provide a more subtle lighting solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment